Last Update: 06th Nov 2020
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- We will collect information which may include your actual location, name, address, IP Address of the computer or Mobile Phone that you use to access our services /portal, contact details, payment details and other personal information that may be offered on the Portal from time to time.
- When our services are being used, we collect your’s phone usage that includes:
- Location of your phone (in background mode also) at frequent intervals to provide geo-fencing feature and quicker pickup of orders for the customer via our app.
- Data entered by you including your name, address, phone number, images and data for KYC, payment details and the orders (details) served by you. We would ask your explicit consent to collect this data when you login through our system and you are free not to give all or any of the permissions. However, if you deny some of the permissions, relevant features of the application might not work as expected.
- This data would be deleted when you delete your account with us unless India Court / Law Enforcement Authorities directs us or as per compliance of laws of land we are forced to maintain the record of transactions for specific period.
- Analytics associated with the usage of our apps
- Contact details to show the same to you.
- When our services are being used, we collect some or all the above information listed above and transfer to our servers, process it and present it to you when you demand for it or as part of exception events via SMS and E-Mails.
- When our services are being used, the app uses the internet connectivity of your phone to upload the data to the servers and to communicate with the parent app.
- When our services are being used, we collect your contact data.
- Our servers also communicate with the phone to communicate and receive confirmations regarding various Order details that are created by our customers around the services being offered by us. We also send notifications around the same to you. This helps us improve the customer experience and bring efficiency in operations.
- When our services are used, we also collect your location data, speed of travel and also transfer this data to our servers and store it. Then the data will be presented to the admin and the customers whom you have consented to serve.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by using our Services or by filling out a form or survey.
- DEVICE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect information from or about the electronic devices or other devices where you install or access our Portal, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your electronic devices.
- USING THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the above-mentioned data to:
- Provide service to you
- Present reports to you
- Provide services to our customers and make it more efficient
- Analyse them to understand situations that are exceptional in nature and inform you
- Analyse the data to improve our services e.g. understand which reports and which part of the service is more useful for you and introducing more details in it.
- Analyse the trends presented by data to introduce new services
- Respond to your queries
- Use it for the purpose it was captured
- Inform various information, advantages of using our services and marketing offers about our services, etc.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We use procedural and technological security measures that are designed to safeguard your Personally Identifiable Information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use encryption, password protection, and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your Personally Identifiable Information.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not share, sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties. We may, however, share or disclose your Personal Information with one or more entity as follows:
- Any members of our group, which includes our affiliates, subsidiaries and branch offices, to which it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose your Personal Information in order to carry out the above-mentioned services.
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf. When we work with service providers, we require them by contract to only use or disclose the Personal Information they process on our behalf as necessary to perform certain services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- It allows you to give ratings, write comments and reviews about RUNNERs
- investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations;
- comply with legal process or other government inquiry, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process/notice served on us;
- take precautions against liability and protect the property, rights, and our safety, our Portal users, or others as required or permitted by law;
- prevent or stop activity we believe to be illegal, fraudulent, abusive, unethical or legally actionable; and
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, the security or integrity of our Portal or equipment used to make the Portal available, or any other technical issues
- take action regarding suspected illegal activities
- protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our users, affiliates.
- In any other ways when we have your consent to do so.
- We may also use the information or statistical data that does not identify you with Portal users and third-party partners for reporting purposes e.g., to derive or report on traffic flows.
- UN-INSTALLATION PROCESS FOR THE APP
The un-installation process after taking this step is similar to any other app now.
We do not provide for advertisement within the app but might provide it in future.You should exercise your judgement in clicking on them and taking services from them. We have sourced the advertisement from leading advertisement platforms but we do not endorse the advertisement from these parties in any way and cannot be held responsible for the losses occurring because of clicking on these links – if any.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY PORTALS
The Portal may include links to other portals, including links provided as automated search results or where we use their services to present reports to you. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. E.g. we are using services being provided by Google maps and Google Analytics which have their own privacy policies listed at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. Some of these portals may contain materials that you might find objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for your convenience only and we do not endorse any advertisement, products or other materials available on these portals or the Services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these other portals. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.